Information obtained from customers
We obtain the following information from our customers:
- Name (including nickname and pen name)
- Age or date of birth
- Occupation, work history, educational background
- email address
- telephone number
- Photos and videos
- Information about your payment method such as credit card, bank account, e-commerce, etc.
- ID used by the customer in the external service and other information that the customer has approved to disclose to the partner due to the privacy setting of the external service
- Identification information generated using cookies
- Information about the OS and terminals used by the customer, such as the ID generated by the OS, the type of terminal, and the terminal identifier.
- Customer behavior history on our website such as staying time, input history, purchase history, etc. on our website
- Usage history of our app such as startup time, input history, purchase history of our app
- Your location information
Purpose of using customer information
We use the information obtained from our customers for the following purposes.
- For accepting registrations related to our services, verifying the identity of customers, and authenticating
- To manage your usage history of our services
- For settlement of usage fees
- To analyze the customer's behavior history in our service and use it to maintain and improve our service
- For market analysis and marketing
- To inform you about our services
- To respond to inquiries from customers
- To respond to acts that violate our rules and regulations
- To notify you of changes, discontinuations, terminations, or contract cancellations of our services
- To notify changes in our terms and conditions
- In addition to the above, for the provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of our services
Provided by a third party
Regarding the information obtained from customers that corresponds to personal data (Article 2, Paragraph 6 of the Personal Information Protection Law), we will not obtain the consent of the customer in advance, and we will ask a third party (a person outside Japan). Includes.) Will not be provided. However, the following cases are excluded.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal data
- When we or our services are acquired
- When sharing with a business partner (If there is a specific shared use, the details will be announced separately.)
- In addition, when legally permitted to provide to a third party by law
Access analysis tool
If you would like to disclose your information, correct it, suspend its use, or delete it, please contact us at the email address below.
In this case, we will confirm that the request is from the person himself / herself by the method specified by us, such as presenting a driver's license. For information disclosure requests, an administrative fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each application regardless of whether or not it is disclosed.
Established on August 24, 2021